Farm Box (Aug 28)
This box includes 12 items and some fun ideas on how to use them:
- 12 eggs
- 3 garlic
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 Large tomatoes
- Bunch of herbs (Basil, Thyme, Parsley &/or Dill)
- Med. Beans
- 4 Hot peppers
- 1-2 Sweet peppers
- 1 White Onion
- Lettuces (Romain, Spinach & Arugula)
- Small bunch of carrots
- 6 pack of Tea lights
I know a lot of people grow their own tomatoes. These can be traded out for:
- +3 Garlic
- +2 Onion
Bonus Items: Cherry Bomb Hot Pepper Jelly & Borage Flowers!
What can you do with the goods in the box?
- Make a great bruschetta, just add a balsamic reduction to Basil, Onion, Garlic and Cherry Tomatoes.
- Make a savory garlic bread, Thyme and garlic are a beautiful pair
- Make fresh sandwiches, pair Lettuce and tomato with your favourite cheese
- Present a great charcuterie board, add Tealights, Hot jelly, Bright hot peppers, devilled eggs, and fresh veggies with meats, cheese and crackers. Add a pop with the Borage flowers!
- A fresh salad is always a good option if you still have leftovers, add a hard boiled egg to top it off!
All products grown on our farm locally here in Crysler. Available for pick up only.
Pick up on Sunday or Monday between 4 -6 pm.
Once your order is placed, we'll reach out to arrange a time and provide the exact address.